Here at Camping Los Gallardos, we pride ourselves on our well stocked campsite shop, selling a complete range of tinned, dried and fresh goods, both local and imported. So from Marmite to tomatoes, tent pegs to ice creams, Bisto to spaghetti, we’ve got a lot more in stock than you might guess at. We try to stock all of life’s little essentials!
And now we’re committed to bringing down the prices in our shop to levels even lower than in other UK-import shops around.
We do this by leveraging the purchasing power of the campsite as a whole to negotiate bulk discounts with our suppliers, and we pass the savings onto our customers. After all, if we buy for the restaurant and the shop at the same time, we can bring down prices with our suppliers.
Because you’re not just here to buy in the shop – you’re part of the Camping Los Gallardos community.
So we’re introducting our Pricecheck Promise, where we identify and display products that are equivalent or even cheaper than most other supermarkets around, including Iceland (Vera), Mercadona (Mojacar) and other local supermarkets.
We do this by setting the best price we can for the product, then we compare our prices to theirs online. We canï¿½t display or compare everything, but every couple of weeks we’ll identify and display the best buys at the time.
So look out for the thumb in the campsite shop. It’s there to guide you, and help you save even more.
- You can discuss this with other residents on our Campsite discussion forum!
Want to check some of the great deals on offer right now?
Click here to view just some of the great prices we have on offer at the moment.
We also stock:
- Most UK daily newspapers, including the Saturday & Sunday editions
- Fresh fruit & veg
- Fresh bread and bakery section, all baked onsite daily
- Mobile phone topups for all Spanish networks, and most European pay-as-you-go operators (including, for the UK, Tesco Mobile, O2, Vodafone and more!)
- Fully authorised agent for Hits! Mobile phones
- Camping equipment including gas stoves, ground sheets, tent equipment, etc
- Breakfast food including fresh eggs, milk, cereals, juices, etc
- Complete off license: a very well stocked wine, beer & spirit section at very competitive prices
- Complete frozen food section: from pies to sweetcorn!
- Personal hygiene
- A complete grocery sections, including a wide range of sauces, spicies, pasta, rice, flour, and more!
Open 7 days a week, from 9am until 6,30pm. Call +34 950 528 324 for information or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Open to non-residents.